Cabinet Material and Construction
- Front/back two chambers with all welded storm proof design with heavy duty galvanized steel available aluminum cabinets on salty weather locations.
- Double coats with primer and dura-powder top coating for long lasting and aesthetic look
- Applied heavy duty shock absorber rods and front side lock rod for extra safety.
- Ventilation chambers with permanent air filter grills.
- Double folded edge design for secure moisture proof.
- Cooling fans with thermo switches
LED module panels
- Use only strictly selected top quality ultra bright LED lamps within only 3nm wave length difference
- Use biggest chips on most LED lamps for wide viewing angle and long lasting brightness
- Applied thick silicone front coats and silicone conformal coats on the back
- Use silicone rubber gaskets on each LED module panels for extra weather proof
- Use top grade polycarbonate plastic on front luovre and plastic housing body complying to UL/ETL electrical safety regulation.